Omnitrope is a respected provider of growth hormone for both children and adults who require increased circulating hormone levels. It is approved by the FDA for adult therapy. Patients can choose between two options for how to take Omnitrope: a pre-loaded injection pen and in a vial with a kit. The injection pen, convenient and perfect for patients who travel often, comes with the needle, mixing solution, and hormone powder.
The vial, which must be refrigerated, comes with all the materials needed for injection and clear instructions. To begin, patients can take a daily dosage of 0.15 – 0.3 milligrams, escalating each month as necessary by adding 0.1 milligrams to the daily dosage. Doctors can calculate individualized dosages by considering body weight.
Before buying Omnitrope for sale, it is imperative that you understand the uses of this medication. Omnitrope is a brand of human growth hormone (somatropin) manufactured by the pharmaceutical company Sandoz. Adults who can benefit from getting HGH for sale often suffer from a variety of symptoms linked to growth hormone deficiency (GHD), including:
- Insomnia and fatigue
- Weight gain and muscle loss
- Joint pains and stiffness
- Decreased bone density and height shrinkage
- Thin, dry, sagging skin and wrinkles
- Hair thinning, loss, and greying
- Insulin resistance and increased blood sugar levels
- Poor concentration and brain fog
- Slow learning and forgetfulness
- Depression and anxiety
- Mood swings and increased stress
- Low sex drive and decreased functions and pleasure
- High LDL cholesterol and triglycerides
- Sensitivity to temperature changes from hot to cold
- Low exercise tolerance and reduced results
- Heart problems and impaired organ function
- Frequent illness and slow healing
Omnitrope injections provide the body with supplemental human growth hormones to replace what the pituitary gland no longer produces. Whether due to aging, head injury, tumor (or treatment of) in the pituitary gland or hypothalamus, or any of the other causes of GHD, Omnitrope HGH fills in the gap.
Adults who experience low growth hormone levels are at a higher risk of developing the following health conditions as they get older:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome
- Heart attack
- Sexual dysfunction
Getting a medication such as Omnitrope for sale can reduce those risks and improve overall health and well-being. Only a doctor with extensive background and experience in treating hormonal imbalances in adults should prescribe HGH therapy.